Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Arrival
Jeffry, Esther, Daniel, Jon and I along with our two advisers Mama Q (Ms. Q) & the Ol' Man (Rams) left HNL at 7:55 pm and had a wonderful 9 hour flight to Newark, New Jersey. Unfortunately I never got any sleep on plane. Nope! Unless you count the 10 minutes that was disturbed by a strangers cough. Sleepless, I occupied my time watching 3 different movies, 2 of which was provided by Continental Airlines. I am glad I have my iPod it really fills the void. Anyways we arrived at Newark 11:07, about 5:00 am Hawaii time, so technically I pulled an all nighter. Although we were in New Jersey for just 2 hours, we had one hell of an adventure. We were amazed by the airport, it looked like one huge mall. One store that is noteworthy is Heinekien Lounge, a Moke's dream come true. Also Daniel spotted his one true love, JAMBA JUICE. The workers were all Indians. Daniel complicated his order as usual and the workers messed up "Kalei"'s name. I finally knocked out on our 2nd flight, Newark to Orlando. 2 hours :)! Got off the plane yada yada yada and picked up our new whip ;)! Caravan bulleh! Right now in the hotel room and boy is it fierce. Well be right back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment